- To have at least 5 years’ engineering experience within the industry.
- A good working understanding of the relevant industry standards.
- Good fault diagnoses and troubleshooting skills
Have good understanding of I.P based systems and networking.
- Good knowledge of Galaxy, Guardall, Scantronic and Aritech control panels.
- Good knowledge of DM, Panasonic, Dowshu and Adpro DVRS and CCTV matrix systems.
- Knowledge of fire alarms will give a good advantage to candidates.
- To install, commission, maintain and carry out fault repairs on all types of electronic fire and security systems
- To work on a 24hr callout rota.
- Carry out site surveys when required.
Competitive salary dependant of experience. Company Vehicle