- Providing excellent customer service for all first line
enquires received via telephone/email.
- Processing sales and service orders.
- Inventory control and stock ordering.
- Sales prospecting, lead generation and telephone sales.
- Analysis of engineer's time utilisation.
- Monitoring and reporting of service KPI
- Supporting field engineers, providing technical
information and prices as required
- Providing administrative support and other general
- Demonstrating a proactive approach to sales and service
- Confident and professional telephone manner essential
- Proficiency in all Microsoft applications and
experience in maintaining and using computerised systems and packages.
- Previous experience in the fire and security
industry with a working knowledge of NSI and ACPO requirements would
be a distinct advantage
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
effectively and operate as part of a team
please forward a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To have at least 5 years’ engineering experience within the industry.
- A good working understanding of the relevant industry standards.
- Good fault diagnoses and troubleshooting skills
Have good understanding of I.P based systems and networking.
- Good knowledge of Galaxy, Guardall, Scantronic and Aritech control panels.
- Good knowledge of DM, Panasonic, Dowshu and Adpro DVRS and CCTV matrix systems.
- Knowledge of fire alarms will give a good advantage to candidates.
- To install, commission, maintain and carry out fault repairs on all types of electronic fire and security systems
- To work on a 24hr callout rota.
- Carry out site surveys when required.
Competitive salary dependant of experience. Company Vehicle