Sales & service administrator
• Providing excellent customer service for all first line enquires received via telephone/email.
• Processing sales and service orders.
• Inventory control and stock ordering.
• Sales prospecting, lead generation and telephone sales.
• Analysis of engineer's time utilisation.
• Monitoring and reporting of service KPI performance.
• Supporting field engineers, providing technical information and prices as required
• Providing administrative support and other general office duties.
• Demonstrating a proactive approach to sales and service development.
• Confident and professional telephone manner essential
• Proficiency in all Microsoft applications and experience in maintaining and using computerised systems and packages.
• Previous experience in the fire and security industry with a working knowledge of NSI and ACPO requirements would be a distinct advantage
• Ability to prioritise and manage own workload effectively and operate as part of a team
please forward a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To have at least 5 years’ engineering experience within the industry.
- A good working understanding of the relevant industry standards.
- Good fault diagnoses and troubleshooting skills
Have good understanding of I.P based systems and networking.
- Good knowledge of Galaxy, Guardall, Scantronic and Aritech control panels.
- Good knowledge of DM, Panasonic, Dowshu and Adpro DVRS and CCTV matrix systems.
- Knowledge of fire alarms will give a good advantage to candidates.
- To install, commission, maintain and carry out fault repairs on all types of electronic fire and security systems
- To work on a 24hr callout rota.
- Carry out site surveys when required.
Competitive salary dependant of experience. Company Vehicle